We bring a proven, industry-standard approach, similar to traditional project planning, with the following important differences:
- Spans all critical operational processes of a large institution
- Covers multiple geographies, requiring standardized approach used in all offices
- Program requires many iterations, tests and exercises over many years.
Together, COOP and DRI International offer the following professional educational courses pursuant to certification, including changes to requirements of the public sector:
- Core curriculum of four courses, each one 2½ days long.
- Accelerated course for the experienced, consolidating the introductory series into one 5-day course
- Experienced professional course, a 2½ day class preparing experienced planners for the certification test
- One day executive introduction to continuity planning.